I want to enable Tik Tok for my kids. I have allowed musical.ly and baidu - but some devices still get issues.
This is the reply I got from Koalasafe Support - it works OK
Please follow the instruction below to allow an App:
- Go to the profile you wish to allow
- tap Filters, choose Primary or Homework Filters you wish to allow
- tap Categories, tap the Category you wish to view the App Profiles for.
- If the category contains App Profiles they will be listed. Each App Profile allows displays the minimum age requirement for using the app.
- Tap on the App Profile (TikTok) you wish to allow
- Tap Allow on the action menu that appears
- The status should now read Allowed, the app is now accessible when this filter is in effect
Hope this helps! Please let us know if you have anything else we can assist you with!
The app profile is actually under Social Media > Musical.ly & Live.ly
I would suggest, like all social media read the safety settings first