Swap koala unit

I had a koala unit which was fried by a power surge. Bought a replacement. Have emailed support@koalasafe.com twice with no reply because I have read on the discussion forum that this is the only way to swap the unit registered to an account. No answer to either email… which is absolutely woeful “support”.

Please contact me ASAP to so that I can register the new unit in my account.

Also, it is completely ridiculous that there is no option to do this yourself within the app.

0 Likes

Thanks for sharing. Perhaps I need to move on. I really liked the product, features and would buy one from ebay and adapt if that was possible. Best of luck

0 Likes

Pretty poor customer support. The product itself has been great but absolutely no response to any email I have sent or to this message from Koala “support”.

I ended up having to create a new account and associate the new device to that account since there seems to be no option to change the device that is linked to an account. Annoying… because that meant reconfiguring all of my kid’s profiles and settings.

Previously I would have recommended this product. I still think it’s the best on the market. But customer support has been woeful and for that reason I am no longer willing to recommend it to others.

0 Likes

Were you ever able to get a response from the Koala support people? I’ve been looping for support, as well for a device that doesn’t seem to be acting correctly. Thanks for any advice on how to reach them.

0 Likes

Same for me usually they are very helpful and get things done, i just bought a device from eBay to replace a broken ne and now i cannot get it unbound from the last account been trying for nearly 2 weeks now. extremely disappointed i work in children’s service and i use a lot of these to safeguard the young people we care after. time to find alternative device if they do not get sorted out. any alternative device recommendations welcome.

0 Likes