KoalaSafe Down? Can't save any settings

I’ve been trying to change some schedule settings and also trying to enable parent mode / extend wifi for my daughters. NO SETTINGS ARE BEING SAVED. I have rebooted the Koala, lights are showing normal activity. Schedule is being followed, but no changes are being saved. Reverts immediately after choosing option clicking save.

Seems like Koala must be down.

0 Likes

I also tried running Diagnostics from the device and it said everything is working, no issues are found. And to be clear, I still can’t save any settings.

0 Likes

I am seeing the same thing. Turning on parent mode, granting time extensions etc - none of them are working.

0 Likes

Same as mjwills here. No settings saving. All lights normal. Internet available on schedule, but can’t change anything, grant extensions, turn on parent mode, etc.

0 Likes

Same here…I’ve reset box, reset entire wifi, turned phone off and on, run the diagnostics, now I’m installing apps and reinstalling. What’s going on koalasafe.

0 Likes

Experiencing the same. Do staff still monitor this discussion board?

Are other people still having the issue?

0 Likes

It seems to have been resolved - for me anyway. Using the ios app I’m able to change settings now and their state is saved.

0 Likes

Yes. Working correctly on Android and Windows 10. Congratulations to Koalasafe for resolving the issue so quickly.

0 Likes

Please, I wouldn’t call 17+ hours “quickly.”

1 Like